WEKA Series CORE-DRILLS
Available in two different versions, according to their engines: 290/296 Drills offer high efficiency and reliability.
For intensive use, specially in the rental sector; all requirements have been put in its design to offer the maximum drilling power with the most demanding protection measures for the equipment and operator.
- Integral aluminium construction: Excellent mechanical and thermal resistance.
- Electronic control: Improvement in security conditions, operator’s comfort and engine’s useful life.
- Soft-Start: it permits a soft and progressive engine start.
- Intelligent control of overloads, with immediate automatic reset system.
- Permanent measurement of the temperature of the engine, disconnecting it if it exceeds the working temperature.
- Water cooling. Exclusive water flow system between the protection case and the engine case. Maximizing the equipment’s performance andlightness (Code 290).
- Engine clutch. Unintentional blocking protection.
- Recommended stand for: Drill Code 296 ➞ Stand Code 2978.
Drill Code 290 ➞ Stand Code 2979.